Thursday 1 October 2009

Welcome to ''My planet, My space''

My name is Andrés
I am 15 and I live in Soto de la Marina (Cantabria)

My number one of everything:

Colour: Blue
Possesion: My MP4
Time of the day: 16:00
Season of year: The summer
Fragance: Nothing
Writer: J.R.R. Tolkien
Fictional character: Jack (Memorias de Idhún)
Music Group: Linking Park
TV Show: El Intermedio
Film: El Señor de los Anillos: El Retorno del Rey
Time in History: The 70´S
Place: A desert beach in the Cantabrian Sea
Food: Pasta
Sports: Parkour and BMX

Here´s more information about me:

I love the music , but I hate the people who is superficial.
The person/thing who/which annoys me most ...
Sometimes, I´m scared of other persons.
Mi best friend would describe me as intelligent and deep.
If I could change my name, it would be the same.
My idea of hapiness is a world in peace.
My idea of misery is a destroyed Earth with all the animals (included persons)
I can´t resist a good group of rock music.
My favourites words in the world are each of the words what express feelings.
My aim in life is to be a better person.
My message to the world: ''The world won´t change me, I will change the world.''

No comments:

Post a Comment